Current Affairs Today 2023 PDF
This Current Affairs Today 2023 Section provides the latest and Best Daily Current Affairs of 2023 for UPSC, IAS/PCS, Banking, IBPS, SSC, Railway, UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC, MPPSC, TNPSC, MPSC, KPSC, and other competitive exams.
- The full form of FSSAI is Food Safety & Standards Authority of India.
- It is a statutory body established under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- FSSAI was established on 5 September 2008.
- The headquarters is in New Delhi.
Ans:- New Delhi
3. Which year has been declared as the ‘International Year of Millets (IYM)’?
The government of India sponsored the proposal for the International Year of Millets (IYM) 2023 which was accepted by the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA).
- Indian states which produce millets are Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, and Telangana.
- Millets are a highly varied group of small-seeded grasses, widely grown around the world as cereal crops or grains for fodder and human food
- India is the largest producer of millet in the world.
4. Which country is set to launch ‘Electronic Supreme Court Reports (e-SCR) project’?
The Electronic Supreme Court Reports (e-SCR) project will be unveiled under the direction of Chief Justice of India D Y Chandrachud. The project will be rolled out on the Supreme Court’s website and will be made available on the mobile application of the Supreme Court of India and Judgment portal of National Judicial Data Grid (NJDG).
5. Recently which state of India celebrated ‘Gaan Ngai festival’?
‘Gaan Ngai festival’ is a five-day festival. It is celebrated by the Zelaingrong Naga community, in Imphal. The festival is marked by igniting the holy fire for the purification of the community.
- The capital of Manipur is Imphal.
- The folk dances of Manipur are Luivat Pheizak, Lai Haraoba
6. Which day is observed as World Hindi Day?
Ans:- 10 January
Every year on 10 January World Hindi Day is celebrated to promote the use of the Hindi language around the world.
- The theme of 2023 World Hindi Day is “Hindi: From Traditional Knowledge to Artificial Intelligence.”
- World Hindi Day 2023 is hosted by Fiji
. 7. Where the 5th edition of the Khelo India Youth Games is going to be organized?
Ans:- Madhya Pradesh
- Anthem – ‘Hindustan Ka Dil Dhadka Do’.
- Mascot- cheetah Asha.
- Malkhamb and water sports are going to make their debut in KIYG.
8. Which Indian movie song won the golden globe award?
Ans:- Naatu Naatu from the movie RRR.
‘Naatu Naatu’ song from the movie RRR becomes the first ever Asian song to win a Golden Globes Award.
- Singer- Rahul Sipligunj.
- Actors- N. T. Rama Rao Jr, Ram Charan.
- Writer- Kanukuntla Subhash Chandrabose.
9. In which city will the first G-20 meeting take place on January 31st?
10. Which Indian state has become the country’s first fully digital banking state?
Download Current Affairs PDF: Click Here