Current Affairs Today 2023, February 11- download pdf
February 11, 2023 Current Affairs covers only the important topics for examination.
Current Affairs Today 2023 pdf
This Current Affairs Today 2023 Section provides the latest and Best Daily Current Affairs of 2023 for UPSC, IAS/PCS, Banking, IBPS, SSC, Railway, UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC, MPPSC, TNPSC, MPSC, KPSC, and other competitive exams.
1. Which state/UT has launched Parivar ID Portal?
Ans:- Uttar Pradesh
Parivar ID Portal (‘One Family One Identity’) is Uttar Pradesh’s Family ID plan for a comprehensive family database & scheme beneficiary identification. Each family will have a unique 12-digit ID number. The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MEITY) approved linking of Aadhaar to this portal.
2. In which country the ICC T20 Women’s World Cup 2023 is being held?
Ans:- South Africa
The 2023 ICC Women’s T20 World Cup will be held in South Africa, at three stadiums: Newlands Cricket Ground in Cape Town, St George’s Park Cricket Ground in Gqeberha, and Boland Park, Paarl. The 10 qualified teams will play 23 fixtures at these iconic venues. Newlands Cricket Ground will host the final, opener, and semi-finals, while St George’s Park will host five matches.
- ICC Headquarters- Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- India won 2023 ICC Under-19 Women’s T20 World Cup.
3. Who became the all-time leading scorer in the National Basketball Association (NBA)?
Ans:- LeBron James
38-year-old American professional basketball player LeBron James became the all-time leading scorer in the National Basketball Association (NBA). Breaking the record of Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, LeBron James scored 38,388 points in his career.
4. Which Indian app became the first to support credit cards on UPI?
Mobikwik has become the first UPI (Unified Payment Interface) app to support RuPay Credit Card. Customers can now easily make payments to merchants by scanning the UPI QR code and using UPI PIN for payment.
- MobiKwik is an Indian payment service provider founded in 2009.
- Bipin Preet Singh is the Managing Director, Co-Founder, and CEO of MobiKwik.
5. Who has launched the ‘Digital Payments Utsav, in New Delhi?
Ans:- Shri Ashwini Vaishnaw
The Minister for Electronics & Information Technology, Communications, and Railways, Shri Ashwini Vaishnaw launched the ‘Digital Payments Utsav‘, a comprehensive campaign aimed at promoting digital payments across India.
6. Which organization has launched its smallest rocket “SSLV-D2” into space?
Ans:- ISRO- Indian Space Research Organization
Indian Space Research Organization has launched its smallest rocket SSLV-D2 into space from Satish Dhawan Space Center (Sriharikota).
- It provides low-cost access to Space, offers low turn-around time and flexibility in accommodating multiple satellites, and demands minimal launch infrastructure.
7. Who has been honored with the ‘Maharashtra Bhushan’ award for 2022?
Ans:- Appasaheb Dharmadikari
8. Who has been selected for the PCI’s Ram Mohan Roy National Award 2020?
Ans:- Journalist Dr. A.B.K. Prasad
The PCI Ram Mohan Roy National Award is an annual award by the Press Council of India recognizing excellence in journalism, named after a 19th-century Indian social reformer. It is considered one of the most prestigious awards in Indian journalism.
9. Who became the Chief astronaut of NASA?
Ans:- Jeo Acaba
10. ‘Eagle 44’ is the first underground air force of which country?
Download Current Affairs PDF: Click Here