Current Affairs of Today: Here you can download the latest and Best Daily Current Affairs for competitive exams like UPSC, IAS/PCS, Banking, IBPS, SSC, railways, UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC, MPPSC, TNPSC, MPSC, KPSC, and others.
1. Who became the new CEO of PM Fasal Bima Yojana?
Ans:- Ritesh Chauhan
2. Whom does Oravel Stays Ltd (OYO) appoints as its independent director?
Ans:- Deepa Malik
3. Who has been appointed as the new Chairman of Indian Bank’s Association (IBA)?
Ans:- A K Goel
4. Which day is observed as World Student Day?
Ans:- 15th October
5. Which institute has launched an app by the name of ‘Healthy Smile’?
Ans:- All India Institute Of Medical Science- AIIMS
6. ‘Vishwakarma Vatika’, is an initiative of which union ministry?
Ans:- Ministry of Minority Affairs
7. Who has been selected as the new head coach of Indian cricket team?
Ans:- Rahul Dravid
8. Who has won the Global Peace Photo Award 2021?
Ans:- Aadhyaa Aravind Shankar
9. Which state/UT of India develops India’s first Smartphone-based eVoting solution?
10. Which cricket player became the youngest batter to score a century in One Day International match (ODI)?
Ans:- Amy Hunter
Ireland’s Amy Hunter hit 121 not out on her 16th birthday against Zimbabwe, making her the youngest batter to score an ODI century in either men’s or women’s cricket.