Current Affairs Today: Here you can download the latest and Best Daily Current Affairs for competitive exams like UPSC, IAS/PCS, Banking, IBPS, SSC, railways, UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC, MPPSC, TNPSC, MPSC, KPSC, and others.
1. When was World Suicide Prevention Day observed?
2. Which Indian has been appointed as an independent director of Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC)?
Ans:- Rajnish Kumar
3. Whose death anniversary is commemorated as ‘Mahakavi’ Day?
Ans:- Subramania Bharathi
4. Which of the following state has launched the Annapurna Rasoi Yojnafor providing quality meals to the weaker section at subsidized rates?
5. Who has won the Women’s Prize for Fiction for the fantasy novel Piranesi?
Ans:- Susanna Clarke
6. Who has been appointed as India’s Sherpa for G20?
Ans:- Piyush Goyal
7. Which ministry has launched ‘Bujurgon ki Baat–Desh Ke Saath’ programme?
Ans:- Ministry of Culture
8. Which state government has decided to celebrate September 17 as Social Justice Day?
Ans:- Tamil Nadu
9. Which government has launched the ‘Medicine from the sky’ program on September 11, 2021?
Ans:- Telangana government
10. In which state of India Nuakhai festival is celebrated?
Ans:- Odisha (Western Odisha)